-
January 14th, 2006, 07:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have one sitting here unopened. I am hoping there is a coupon inside that I can apply to a mail in order.Did all of the DVDs include the coupon, or just the gift sets/ special packages with bonus items?
-
January 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
No, they didn't. My mom ordered mine through AG, and there was no coupon inside. It just came with the movie trading cards. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
January 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
January 14th, 2006, 09:08 PM
#4
monimarine
Guest
The copy we got from Toys R Us didn't have a coupon in it either.
I wonder if they (AG) were cutting back on the number of DVD's shipped to certain retailers that had the coupon in them because of last year's code.
If that's the case, that just stinks. If you buy a copy you are entitled to the same coupon regardless of where you buy it at. JHMO.
-
January 14th, 2006, 11:19 PM
#5
Inactive Member
The ones with coupons come in special packages with a bracelet (Borders) or extra DVD (Walmart)
-
January 15th, 2006, 12:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Yay! Thank you! Mine was the one with the extra DVD with the little game, and it DID have a coupon! Thanks for the help everyone.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks